Sunday, March 7, 2010

fashion show

One of the most fun things about having a little girl is dressing her in so many pretty little outfits! I'm trying to get better about taking pictures of her in her most "special" outfits.
Here are a few...
This was the same dress she wore on our Christmas card.
It was actually a dress that my aunt made for me when I was a baby.
This is not the best picture...but you can see her shirt pretty well.
My friend Katie made this shirt especially for Hannah to go see Santa.
This was a cute outfit from Hannah's Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Ashley.
This was a sweet outfit Hannah's Nana found at a children's consignment store.
We are hoping to have another little girl one day who can wear it too!
Not the best picture...but this was just a cute Valentine's outfit.

This is one of my favorites.
The cute little pants are from Hannah's Granny.
I found this shirt at a consignment store!

This is Hannah's "Diva" outfit from her Aunt Dona.

This is Hannah's "church" birthday dress.
(I say "church", bc she also has a "party" birthday dress.)
I'm not really sure if it's supposed to be a birthday dress or a Christmas dress, but it's really pretty and she'll probably wear it next Christmas, too!

3 comments:

  1. This is for sure something fun about girls!!! I can only be jealous of that since I'm an only boys mom! Boys could care less what they wear! ;) She's precious, Emily!!! I know you are LOVING your time at home with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfits are definitely pretty, but the model is BEAUTIFUL!! What a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about taking pictures of her in the extra special outfits. I try to do the same thing just to remember what he looked like it in - before he's too big! Having those photos makes it a tiny bit easier to pack away the small clothes. And I agree with Janis - Hannah is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete